Join us on Sunday, March 18 after our worship service for a forum designed to collect feedback on Pikes Peak MCC’s updated Vision, Mission, and Values.
This forum will be conducted by our Board of Directors and will last about an hour. If you are unable to attend the forum please provide any comments you may have to one of our board members listed below.
Moderator of the Board: Jackie Grabbert
Vice Moderator: Jim (Hawk) Hawkins
Treasurer: Angie Hansis
Clerk: Jessica Kobylinski
Fundraiser Coordinator: Julia Wedemeyer
Member-at-Large: Lonna Thelen
Pastor: Rev. Alycia Erickson
Please convene in the sanctuary at 11:30 am.
Here is the updated vision, values, and mission.
Vision: PPMCC exists to do justice, embrace God’s love for ALL, and to walk humbly with our God.
- Spirituality: We support people on their journey to connect with God, and, as a church, we invite people to experience God through the life and teachings of Jesus.
- Inclusion – Love is our greatest moral value and resisting exclusion is a primary focus of our ministry. We provide a community where everyone is included in the family of God and unconditionally welcomed at God’s table.
- Community – Our deep desire is to offer a safe, compassionate, and open community for people to worship, learn, and grow in their faith. We are committed to equipping ourselves and each other to do the work that God has called us to do in the world.
- Justice – We are committed to resisting the structures that oppress people and standing with those who suffer under the weight of oppressive systems.
Mission: PPMCC provides reconciliation, healing and hope for all people by:
- Celebrating an inclusive spirituality that respects the diversity of all;
- Experiencing God’s presence through authentic worship and meaningful relationships;
- Fostering a culture that encourages outreach to our community; and by
- Embodying the example of Christ by participating in justice work for the oppressed.