All are invited to PPMCC’s 2019 Annual Congregational meeting on Sunday, November 17th, at 11:30 AM. At the meeting there will be:
- highlights from 2019
- a review of the operating budget for 2020
- a discussion on the future of the church
- a member vote on up to 3 new board members and a lay delegate
Please review the related documents, including the meeting’s agenda, the 2020 proposed budget and focus for the year, and applications for three new board members and applications for lay delegate and alternate delegate.
These documents, as well as timely church events, were also sent out in our weekly newsletter. If you’re not receiving it and would like to, please sign up here.
PPMCC is looking for up to three new board members and one Lay Delegate. If you’d like to be involved in the leadership aspect of the church from the seat of a board member or lay delegate, please download and complete the Board of Director Job Description and Application . Or download and complete the Lay Delegate Job Description and Application.
Applications are due no later than Sunday, November 3rd and can be submitted to any Board Member or Pastor Alycia.
Saturday, October 19, 2019, 6:00-9:30PM
Join us for an out-of-this-world Celebration in support of our church. Dinner, Cash Bar, Entertainment MC’d by Kai Lee Mykels plus Live & Silent Auctions. Tickets are $30 for one and $55 for two, and can be purchased online here or at the church.
Here are some ways you can help out:
- Silent Auction Donations: Do you know of someone who would be willing to offer goods OR services as a donation to PPMCC? Do you fix things, make something beautiful, or know someone who does? Ask them for a donation for our silent auction (new items only).
- Do you know a business who might be willing to sponsor the event? We have sponsorship levels of $250, $500, and $1000, with varying levels of perks. To find out more about sponsorships, please contact Jessica Kobylinski on the Board of Directors.
- Start planning your costume now! The theme is “Out of This World” – anything space or alien-related will be perfect. (Note that costumes are optional).
- Purchase your tickets! Online or at the church. Tickets are $30 for one, $55 for two.
- Invite friends to come to the event.
- Budget money to purchase auction items the night of the event.
- Sign up to volunteer. We need help with decorations and set-up before the event. We also need donations of yummy desserts for the night of the event. Sign up sheets are in the sanctuary, or e-mail Bea or call 719-634-3771.
We can’t wait to share this special evening with you!