Our VisionPikes Peak Metropolitan Community Church exists to do justice, embrace God’s love for ALL, and to walk humbly with our God.
Our Core Values
- Inclusion: Love is our greatest moral value and resisting exclusion is a primary focus of our ministry. We provide a community where everyone is included in the family of God and unconditionally welcome at God’s table.
- Spirituality: We support people on their journey to connect with God, and, as a church, we invite people to experience God through the life and teachings of Jesus.
- Community: Our deep desire is to offer a safe, compassionate, and open community for people to worship, learn, and grow in their faith. We are committed to equipping ourselves and each other to do the work that God has called us to do in the world.
- Social Justice: We are committed to resisting the structures that oppress people and standing with those who suffer under the weight of oppressive systems.
Our MissionPikes Peak Metropolitan Community Church provides reconciliation, healing and hope for all people by:
- Celebrating an inclusive spirituality that respects the diversity of all;
- Experiencing God’s presence through authentic worship and meaningful relationships;
- Fostering a culture that encourages outreach to our community; and by
- Embodying the example of Christ by participating in justice work for the oppressed.